Mattina Mechanical Limited (MML) is an independent family owned Contractor firm, offering General Contracting services, as well as a full range of Mechanical Services to our clients. Established in 1979, MML’s expertise and business has grown over the years and includes a variety of repeat clients in the Institutional, Commercial, Education, Water & Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors. Business units are divided between two distinct areas which include Major Projects (primarily construction based) and Special Projects (primarily based on shorter duration type projects, renovations/retrofits, including service and maintenance). It is noted that some of the Company’s first time clients remain regular clients to this day.
Mattina Mechanical Limited is a fully insured and bonded company with an exemplary Workplace Safety & Insurance Board record. MML is certified to ISO 9001, meeting the stringent quality and documentation requirements of Public and Private Sector Corporations.
MML TSSA Certifications Include:
- TSSA- Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Pressure Piping – B31.1 Power Piping
- TSSA- Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Pressure Piping – B31.3 Pressure Piping
- TSSA- CSA – Z7936.1 – Medical Gas Piping Systems
- TSSA- Heating Fuels – CSA – B149.1-10 – Natural Gas, Propane Gas and Fuel Oil
Click Here to view TSSA certifications
MML is a TSSA certified company and maintains certifications in a number of key disciplines, as listed below; allowing MML to provide a full spectrum of mechanical services. Through our own forces, and with the use of strategic sub-contractors, MML can provide the management, equipment, installation, testing and commissioning for the following systems:
- Plumbing & Potable Water Systems
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning, CCTV
- Back Flow Prevention / Testing
- Hot Water, Steam, Glycol Heating
- Chilled Water, Glycol Cooling
- Natural Gas Systems – all sizes
- Pipe Fitting / Millwrighting
- Welding and Fabrication
- Process and Laboratory Systems
- HVAC & Refrigeration
- Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems
- Controls and Building Automation
MML’s Health and Safety Management System encompass the standards, working behaviours and safe work practices that shall be expected of all MML team members, Client representatives, Vendors, Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Visitors when MML is retained to manage and execute a project. For larger projects and when required for smaller complicated projects, a safety management plan is developed; which incorporates the detailed requirements of both MML and our Client, which ever are the more stringent.